Sunday, September 9, 2012

Facebook Doesn't Love Me Any More!

I worked for the last two days to transform my 1962 yearbook from the print version to an online version, However when I posted the link, Facebook did this!
There is nothing abusive on the site and I suspect I have been the victim of Facebook software that didn't like the fact that I have a blog about the animals on our pond.  Facebook might think the Sherwood Beavers are something other than what they are.  

At any rate, I'm looking into it further with contacts I have with Facebook.  The good news is that the problem is strictly a Facebook problem.  For for my VHS friends, you can get to the yearbook by clicking on this link.

I'll be posting more about the abuse notice when I learn more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!