Saturday, January 5, 2013

What Passes for Journalism These Days

Now that you've read the topic, you can breathe a sign of relief, because there many others who are far more qualified and well written on this topic.  I won't bore you with a long winded or rambling opinion.

I make it my point to read opinions and news reports on all sides of an issue and come to my own conclusion as to the nature of the truth   However, in today's Union Leader, John DiStaso write an article that criticized a remark made by Rep. Cynthia Chase. I couldn't simply let it pass, because the way he did it was to me, an example of how to lose credibility in a single sentence.

Click here to read it for yourself and see if you picked up on the hypocrisy that passed as journalism. I did post a written response to the Union Leader website, but then I remembered that humor can make a point and a picture is worth a thousand words.  So I created this little opinion piece of my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!