Sunday, March 2, 2008

It must be the hour...


It's 3:45 AM and I've been having trouble sleeping tonight. I was going to give it another try, but first I checked my mail, a nasty habit. Among the spam was a name on a from line that started me laughing and if I don't stop, I'll be awake for the rest of the night.

The name was Francisco Hawkins and he was selling me Prada shoes.

I know it's just the hour, but the picture of a suave, Spanish hillbilly, shoe salesman slipping a pair of size 10 1/2 Prada heels on to my foot is going through my brain (what's left of it). At least they are a color that compliments my mustache.

On that note, I'll try to get some sleep. I'm not sure whether I'm looking forward to dreaming or dreading it.

1 comment:

  1. And think of the fun you'd have learning to walk in those shoes!

    I'm amazed at how arbitrary spam is these days. The media is always hyping how smart spammers and phishers are, but you still get plenty of random gems like the one you received.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!