Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Messing With Political Minds

I'm getting tired of having my meals interrupted by political straw polls or other candidate fun and games. I'm as civic minded as the next guy, but enough is enough. We have a no call list from which politicians have seen fit to make themselves immune. Since I can't stop the calls, I will take them regardless of who they are. However, I will do my utmost to answer the questions in such a manner as to not give any indication of how I will act or feel.

For example, I just got a recorded 1-minute congressional survey. It asked me to press 1 if I was going to vote for a Republican candidate, 2 if I was going to vote for Democrat John Adler, or 3 if I am undecided. I pressed 4.

And so it begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!